* FREE shipping.
Saree weaving looms in South of India have leftover silken warp which is utilized to create our 'Silklane' rug or pouf. This recycled silk yarn is sewn on to canvas base in a linear block pattern to achieve a clean but colorful look. The canvas makes it really sturdy and the high density EPS beans inside it will give you a comfortable and portable seating around the house
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Natural variation in color of silk is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
6. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
7. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
8. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
9. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
10. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
11. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your pouf to ensure this process is even.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube