* FREE shipping.
The 'Spica' pouf is made from natural hemp and waste leather. Thin stripes of real leather are tightly woven on a pitloom with alternate lines of hemp and leather and then converted into an upholstery of this smart pouf. The random mix of colors which come from leather combines very well with the neutral base of hemp as well as ivory cotton yarn in the warp. Use this pouf to combine comfortably with neutral or colorful furnishings of any room. Combine this pouf with neutral or colorful furnishings of any room and don't miss the fact that it comes for an exceptionally low price for its construction and materials.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new pouf which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube