* FREE shipping.
Recycled silk from the saree weaving looms in India is used to create the surface of this interesting rug. The canvas at the base can be charcoal or accrue, the impact of this rug is enhanced by its all over pattern in smooth curves. Goes very well with colorful as well as neutral interiors and makes a statement of atone without fail.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Natural variation in color of silk is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
6. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
7. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
8. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
9. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
10. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
11. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.