INR 4,500 INR 7,490
* FREE shipping.
Chunky popcorn of this special polyester yarn, handwoven on pitlooms by master craftsmen using a sturdy cotton warp gives the Tarma rug its striking texture and appearance. With solids rugs being trendy what differentiates a great rug from other options is the texture and the understated style. Polyester makes for a soft surface and results in no shedding, which is a characteristic of woollen rugs. The low price of this rug as compared to similar looking high-end rugs makes this specially attractive for our internet buyers.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.