* FREE shipping.
The 'Tiago' rug is made of natural hide cut in small pieces and handsewn in a linear arrangement, the thousands of stitches on its surface gives it a modern but handcrafted look. The texture created by using a large number of thin stripes sets the rug apart from other leather patchwork rugs and the ability to use the hide without wastage helps to lower the price of this rug to the point that it matches wool tufted rugs. Great choice for high traffic areas and decor styles which could be industrial, masculine, or in the lodge look. The pearl grey and silver variation of the 'Tiago' rug makes for an elegant combination of ivory and grey hide with silver metallic foil, which brings in a glam quotient to your room. The metallic highlights also make this rug a popular choice of customer during the holiday season for decor which exudes festivity. This rug is perfect to combine with high gloss finishes in materials and some chrome and glass coffee tables.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.