* FREE shipping.
The 'Tiago' cube has a wooden frame work and a plywood structure to give it the clean cubicle look which makes it more formal as a piece of furniture. The surface is made from natural hide by combining stripes of color segregated hide and sewing them on to a canvas base using the nice texture of a rice-stitch. The cube goes very well with leather furniture or solid neutrals in your furniture.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new cube which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the cube in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the cube is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube