* FREE shipping.
The 'Tuscan' pouf is made from real leather tiles cut out from waste leather which is procured from furniture factories. The small squares sewn with the rice-stitch technique and composed of a generous mix of colors give the 'Tuscan' pouf strength and versatility to be heavily used in any home. Even though this is made in strong leather the exceptional value comes from the fact that it is constructed from waste leather. Use it as a casual portable seating around the house and even as a side table which is resistant to spills and liquids because of the leather surface.
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new pouf which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube