* If not delivered by latest date of delivery promised above, delivery will be FREE.
* Shipping charges apply.
The delicately crafted looped wool design on the 'Uriah' pouf not only adds to its textural feel but also makes it an example of skills of master craftsmen who weave this magic by hand on traditional simple pit looms. This ivory coloured pouf is hand-woven in luxurious NZ wool and is in tune with trends for decor items which have an obvious handcrafted charm - get is home!
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube