* FREE shipping.
The 'Willow' rug is handwoven in chunky and dense loops using felted New Zealand wool pile. The felted yarns and dense loops make the rug extra strong and textured, looks with a geometric pattern are within trends for contemporary floor fashion. The 'Willow' rug is very suitable for an aesthetic which is composed of natural textures and understated looks.
|Undyed, Natural Color|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.