* FREE shipping.
The 'York' pouf is made from our 'York' dhurrie which has been a front runner for 3 years. Intricately handwoven in soft cotton yarn and available in 3 fashionable color combinations, the 'York' pouf is comfortable and long lasting. The style and materials are perfect for warm or cool climates alike and the color options will fit in perfectly with any kind of home textiles in your living space.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube