* FREE shipping.
Made from the waste of cotton fabric leftover from the production process, the 'Zakary' pouf is easy to work with in any interior space. Exceptional value for its materials, weaving and texture and looks of a hard wearing upholstery make the 'Zakary' pouf an attractive buy. Its neutral color and simple looks sit comfortably with all kinds of decor choices.
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube