* FREE shipping.
The 'Zambali' rug is as interesting as the tribal hunters of Africa! Offering a contemporary quirky twist to decorating with animal hides, this handtufted rug with wool pile combines a modern pattern screen printed on to a skin shaped carpet. The cutout shape is an eye catcher in the combination with monochromatic printing, is ultra modern in its looks. Use it as an accent in open spaces or combine with a stylish coffee table and some leather poufs for seating - and enjoy the amazing result.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.