For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
You will be amazed to know that 'Zambezi' is made out of recycled bicycle tubes along with PET yarns obtained from recycling water bottles. It is woven on pit looms and will serve equally well in indoors or outdoors. Make your style statement in line with your green credentials, and let the world know you care without compromise.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
6. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.