* FREE shipping.
The 'Zeus' stool is built in sturdy recycled timber as a strong piece of casual seating and covered with hand knit 100% woollen yarn. Skilled ladies take 2 days to knit the cover of a single pouf. The natural undyed ivory wool pairs very well with the natural finish of its timber legs. Perfect for Scandinavian style decor, this pouf is large enough to sit comfortably and compact enough to slide in easily into any space.
|Undyed, Natural Color|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Stool in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube