For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
These are the prettiest neutrals you will ever need to pull a room together. Expertly woven by hand in natural hemp, the chunky knit look adds texture and pile heights. You won’t go wrong using it in your living room that needs an anchor with a fabulous texture.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
6. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
7. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
8. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
9. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
10. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
11. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side in-wards.